This guide covers all the steps to configuring CalendarBridge. If you are brand new to CalendarBridge, just follow the steps in order. It won't take long.
1. Go to the signup page. You will see this form:
2. Enter the primary email address you want to use for your CalendarBridge account.The primary email address is simply the one CalendarBridge will use for billing and other account-related notices -- it does not have any impact on which calendars you will be able to connect to the account.
3. Click "SIGNUP". This will send a 6-digit confirmation code to your email address and bring up the verification form:
Leave the verification form open in your browser and check your email for the confirmation code. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't get the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam/junk/promotions folders.
4. Enter the confirmation code sent to your email address.
5. Click "VERIFY".
CalendarBridge account creation is now complete. You will see the welcome page:
1. Go to your Accounts page.If you just completed your account creation, you can click the "Add an account" button on the welcome page shown above. You can also click the "Accounts" link at the top navigation bar. Or you can just enter https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/accounts into your browser
2. Click the "ADD ACCOUNT +" button. This will bring up the account type selection page:
3. Select type of account to add.
3a. Gmail and GSuite Accounts: Select the "Sign in with Google" button. This will redirect you to the Google sign in page where you will sign in to your Google account and authorize CalendarBridge to access your calendar.
After completing the Microsoft or Google authorization process, you will be redirected back to CalendarBridge. If the account was successfully added, you will see the following screen:
Repeat the account add process for each of your accounts.
If you have successfully added accounts, they will be listed on your accounts page like this:
Syncs (sometimes we call them "bridges") are how you configure CalendarBridge to copy events from one calendar to another. Each sync can be 1-way or 2-way:
CURRENTLY, EDITS MADE TO EVENT "CALENDARBRIDGE COPY" EVENTS WILL NOT SYNC BACK TO THE SOURCE CALENDAR. That functionality is coming soon though!
1-way sync: Events from the source calendar will be copied to the destination calendar. Events on the destination calendar will not be copied to the source calendar.
2-way sync: Events from the source calendar will be copied (with or without details, see below) to the destination calendar. Events on the destination calendar will be copied to the source calendar.
0. Add Accounts. To sync you calendars, you must have added at least one Microsoft or Google account by following the "Add Your Microsoft and Google Calendars" section above.
1. Go to your Syncs page. Click the "Syncs" link at the top navigation bar. Or just enter https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/syncs into your browswer. If you have not yet created any syncs, it will look like this:
2. Click the "ADD SYNC +" button. This will take you to the Select Source Calendar page:
3. Select the Source Calendar. Select one of your calendars from the dropdown menu. If you will be creating a 1-way sync, this is the calendar that events will be copied from. If you will be creating a 2-way sync, this can be either calendar.
Each of your accounts likely has more than one calendar (for example, O365 accounts have a main calendar called "Calendar" and a "United States holidays" calendar), so be sure to select the correct one.
Once you have selected a calendar, click "CONTINUE" to move to the Select Destination Calendar form:
4. Select the Destination Calendar. Select one of your calendars from the dropdown menu. If you will be creating a 1-way sync, this is the calendar that events will be copied to. If you will be creating a 2-way sync, this can be either calendar.
Once you have selected a calendar, click "CONTINUE" to move to the Sync Direction form:
5. Select Sync Direction. If you want events to be copied from the source calendar but not to the destination calendar, click the "One Direction" button. Otherwise, select "Both Directions" (selected by default).
After making your selection click "CONTINUE" to move to the Information to Sync form:
6. Select Information to Include. If you check the "Subject" box, event copies will show up as "External: [event name]" on destination calendars. If you uncheck the "Subject" box, events will show as simply "Held by CalendarBridge" on destination calendars.
When ready, click "CREATE SYNC." Sync setup is now complete and you will see the form below. Repeat these steps for each pair of calendars you want to sync.
Schedulers are links to personalized web pages through which others can automatically schedule meetings with you only at times you are available. When creating a scheduling link you configure:
(a) time windows during which you would like others to be able to book you (subject to your actual availability); and
(b) the duration of meetings that they can book (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
1. Go to your scheduling page. Click the "Scheduling" link at the top navigation bar. Or just enter https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/scheduling into your browser. If you have not yet created any schedulers, it will look like this:
2. Click "NEW SCHEDULER +" button. This will take you to the Select Source Calendar page:
The source calendar for a scheduler is the calendar to which (a) the scheduler will book meetings; and (b) will be used to determine your availability.
If you want your availability for this scheduler to reflect another calendar, create a sync to add the other calender's events to this scheduler's calendar.
After selecting the calendar, click "CONTINUE" to move to the Day and Time Range selection form:
Use this form to select the time windows during which you would like to permit others to book meetings with you. The default configuration is Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 5:00.
After selecting the days and times you want available for this scheduler link, click "CONTINUE" to move on to the Select Meeting Length form:
You can choose for the scheduler to create 15, 20, or 60 minute meetings.
After choosing the desired meeting length, click "CREATE SCHEDULER." Once the scheduler is created you can view it on your scheduling page:
To let someone book a meeting with you using the scheduler, simply share the link with them.